We had a great meeting.
Thanks to the Hartfield's for snacks!
Attendance: Rivera, Johnson, Hartfield, Smith, Herman, McMillen, Gibson, Judy
- Gibson: Cast Iron Chef 2
- All attendees: First Responder 1,2,3,4,5 (partial)
Assigned Home work
- Complete/sign off child safety portion of your scout's manual. inform den leader of completion or update scout track
- Continue religious emblem work, target completion in December
- First Responder, complete 5, do 6 and 7
Re 5: We did simple cuts, ticks, and venomous snakes at the meeting. Use the kit you make or refresh in requirement 6 below.
6. Make a simple first aid kit (hint, leverage if you made one last year)
7. Make an emergency plan for your family (we do this yearly, revise prior years plan)
- All scouts - keep working on new Scout Oath and Law
- New scouts - Scout Oath and Law are 2 key parts of Bobcat badge. Let me know if your scout will be ready for Bobcat quiz at November 1 pack meeting.
At a later date:
- We are scheduling a first responder visit, likely to coincide w a pack meeting in March or April
If you missed today's meeting: See attachments added to meeting event on pack calendar, and your sons manual to work through at home.
If your scout is fully caught up with the den, you will have completed, by this point:
1. YPT section of manual
2. Bobcat, if applicable
3. Cast Iron Chef (ALL)
4. First Responder 1,2,3,4,5 partial
5. Duty to God study underway
1. We will coordinate passing out CTX registration bracelets at November 1 pack meeting
2. Pack Meeting November 1, 2 PM, Prince of Peace Cana Center
3. Popcorn pickup, AM of Saturday November 7, Mithchell Elementary loading dock area
4. CTX: Texas Motor Speedway, beginning Friday November 13, entry allowed 3 PM onward
5. There will be no November den meeeting due to all of the above activities
6. Den meeting Decemebr 12, may be same day as Christmas parade, more detail to come, keep checking pack website calendar